Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Bleep UK PLC, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) systems and Payment solutions for the retail, hospitality and events industries has an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK team as a Receptionist. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at our Kinning Park, Glasgow Office to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans through supporting our Scottish operation.
The main function of the role is to enhance and grow our customer base by securing new leads and sales of EPOS and Payments systems. You will need to be well-organised, professional and possess the ability to sell and persuade, who can thrive in a fast moving, customer focused environment. This position is full time Mon-Fri, from 9:30am – 5:30pm on a permanent basis.
Bleep UK PLC is a UK based company with offices in London, Preston, and Glasgow. We have over 30 years’ experience within the EPOS and Payments industry, catering for hospitality, retail and events. Our clients range from small pubs, clubs, bars, to multi-site hospitality operations, restaurant and bar groups, retail brands, hotels and stadia and entertainment venues. We are also a global leader in providing EPOS and Payment Solutions to the world’s biggest and best events, including the London 2012 Olympics, Rio 2016 Olympics, UEFA Euro 2016, Wimbledon, The Open and more locally, the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
– Handle any inbound phone calls that come into the office, including taking calls from new and existing clients, suppliers and associated partners.
– Greeting all visitors in a professional and efficient manner and dealing with their requests.
– Working as part of a small team and helping to maintain the cleanliness and professionalism of the office.
– You should be comfortable in assisting our sales team in seeking out new clients and making calls to enquire about their business requirements regarding EPOS and Payment solutions as part of an outbound function.
– Preparing proposals and presentations for new prospects covering all stages of the buying process, for small and larger businesses alike.
– You will also be required to assist with the sales order process.
– To project a professional image to both stakeholders and customers.
– Attending local exhibitions and events, whether as an exhibitor or visitor.
– Provide up administration support as and when required.
– Supporting the needs of the business as and when required.
– Previous experience is essential.
– EPOS or Retail/Hospitality industry experience advantageous.
– IT and Microsoft Office skills – Particularly Excel and Outlook.
– Experience with Sage 200 is advantageous, however, full training would be provided.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– Excellent telephone manner.
– Positive and proactive approach to Customer Service.
– Good oral and written communication.
– Desire to be successful and grow with the role.
– Full, Clean Driving License required.
Salary is dependent upon experience with a competitive benefits and bonus package.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking, team orientated and fast-growing company. If you are the right candidate we cannot wait to hear from you.
If you feel as though you meet the requirements and would like to apply, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or post to Michelle Hill, Bleep UK PLC, Communications House, Lancaster Gate, Leyland, PR25 2EX.
If you have any questions about this vacancy please call 01772 436222.
To download the job specification as a PDF, please click here.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.