Are you experienced in selling EPOS Solutions, Payments systems or other technology in Retail or Hospitality environments?
Bleep UK PLC is looking to bolster its team in Scotland with an experienced Sales Executive who has a proven track record of sales within our industry or to the marketplaces we cater for.
Job Title: EPOS Sales Executive
Location: Glasgow, Scotland (Travel Required)
Package: Dependent upon Experience + Bonus + Car
Bleep UK PLC, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) systems and Payment solutions for the retail, hospitality and events industries, has an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK team as an EPOS Sales Executive (Scotland). We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at our new Glasgow Office to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans through increasing sales. As a large amount of travelling will be required to clients and prospects sites, the suitable candidate will ideally be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
The main function of the role is to enhance and grow our customer base by securing new leads and sales of EPOS and Payments systems. You will need to be well-organised, professional and possess the ability to sell and persuade, who can thrive in a fast moving, customer focussed environment.
– Sell the companies services to new and existing customers. Generating leads using a multitude of techniques to provide demonstrations and proposals. Generate new business from lead generation to close and manage the process and relationship every step of the way.
– Generate new business sales and further develop existing accounts to increase revenue.
– Gain awareness and knowledge of our full range of products and be able to talk and demonstrate them comfortably as well as identify the unique benefits for each individual customer. Visit businesses for live product demonstrations and sales presentations.
– Identify potential customer needs and match our products and solutions to them.
– Build relationships with prospects and customers and use them to develop sales and up-sell products and solutions.
– Work with the Installation and Engineering departments to ensure any solutions delivered are on time and meet expectations.
– Hitting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
– Preparing proposals and presentations for new prospects covering all stages of the buying process, for small and larger businesses alike.
– Handle any inbound telephone inquiries in a polite and helpful manner.
– Attending exhibitions and events, whether as an exhibitor or visitor.
– Supporting the needs of the business as and when required.
– Previous experience in a face to face sales role essential.
– EPOS or Retail/Hospitality industry experience required.
– Proven lead generation skills.
– An understanding of the sales process and key sales techniques.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– Good oral and written communication.
– Desire to be successful and grow with the role.
– Full, Clean Driving License required.
Salary is dependent upon experience with a competitive benefits and commission package. A car is also provided.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking, team orientated and fast-growing company. If you are the right candidate, we cannot wait to hear from you.
If you feel as though you meet the requirements and would like to apply, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 01772 436222.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.