Bleep UK PLC, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) systems and Payment solutions for the retail, hospitality and events industries, has an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK team as a Front End Web Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, dynamic business for someone who is keen to enhance their web development skills.
Job Title: Front End Web Developer
Package: Dependent upon Experience + Bonus
– Build, maintain and develop high-quality front end websites and web applications.
– Quality assurance testing and continually working to the highest standards.
– Perform coding to written technical specifications.
– Perform maintenance development and correction of any identified bugs.
– Work in a team and environment of both technical and non-technical people.
– Understand the industries we operate in and our clients’ needs
– Keep up-to-date with the industry as it develops.
– Supporting the needs of the business as and when required.
– Experience of Perl (not essential).
– Knowledge of Linux Systems, including comma and line interface.
– Ability to work with other peoples’ code.
– Must have at least 2 years of employment experience in this position.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– Desire to be successful and grow with the role.
Salary is from 25-30k per year, dependent upon qualification/experience – with a competitive benefits and annual KPI bonus package.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a forward-thinking, team orientated and fast-growing company. If you are the right candidate, we cannot wait to hear from you.
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply, please send your CV to Paul Hepden, Web Application Development & Support Manager, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call 020 8961 5200.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.